Finding a specific Dashboard view

I created a test dashboard some time ago and I'm revisiting it today.  I can't figure out what portlet\view\graph I put in it but would like to duplicate it for all our servers I'm using now.

Here is a screenshot of what I'm trying to reproduce:

SQL Summary

And here are the properties I'm seeing:

SQL Summary Properties

How do I get that reproduced or where can I find this at to add it into my current dashboard?

Thanks!!

• That looks like the Workload chart from the older 5.6.x cartridges? Rate metrics (wait metrics) are usually seconds/s.

For Oracle it was 

Metric display name: Active Time Rate
    Collection Name: Subcategories Wait
    Description: Displays the average number of active sessions that experienced resource contention during the selected time range, as an indication of the Oracle instance activity (system workload).
    Topology Location: Dashboards > Configuration > Data > Management Server > All Data> DBO Data Model > Oracle Data Model > Clusters > Agent Name > Instances > Agent Name > Subcategories Wait > Active Time Rate.

For SQL Server it was 

Metric name: Active Time Rate
    Collection name: Instance Wait Categories
    Description: The average number of active sessions waiting for the completion of distributed transaction events.
    Topology location: Dashboards > Configuration > Data > Management Server > All Data > DBSS Data Model > SQL Server Data Model > Clusters > Instance Name > Instances > Agent Name > Wait Event Category > Active Time Rate