This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Intrust 11.3 repo viewer crashes when clicking on custom searches

I am reaching out to see if there is a solution to repo viewer crashing when trying to use a custom search. I am getting Event ID 1026 and 1000. I see there was an issue with this with 2003 servers, but I am running 2012 R2 and I am not able to uninstall and reinstall .Netframework as it uninstalls the Server GUI. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Parents
  • Hi Nicole,

A few questions about the configuration...

1. Is this new install of InTrust 11.3 or upgrade from previous release?
    2. When exactly do you get the error - Clicking on 'Customer Searches Folder' object, when right-click and 'Create Search' or when try to run a custom search itself?
    3. Does a new custom search without any modification crash the RV?
    4. What is version of 'Quest InTrust' package found in Programs and Features where RV is connected?
    5. What is version of 'Quest InTrust Repository Viewer' package found in Programs and Features where RV running?
    6. What is the result of the following query executed against the InTrust_Cfg_DB:

Select ProductVersionString From DatabaseVersion
    Where ProductName='CONFIGDB';

Regards,
    Chris
  • Hi Nicole,

A few questions about the configuration...

1. Is this new install of InTrust 11.3 or upgrade from previous release?
    2. When exactly do you get the error - Clicking on 'Customer Searches Folder' object, when right-click and 'Create Search' or when try to run a custom search itself?
    3. Does a new custom search without any modification crash the RV?
    4. What is version of 'Quest InTrust' package found in Programs and Features where RV is connected?
    5. What is version of 'Quest InTrust Repository Viewer' package found in Programs and Features where RV running?
    6. What is the result of the following query executed against the InTrust_Cfg_DB:

Select ProductVersionString From DatabaseVersion
    Where ProductName='CONFIGDB';

Regards,
    Chris
Children
No Data