This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Intrust 11.3 repo viewer crashes when clicking on custom searches

I am reaching out to see if there is a solution to repo viewer crashing when trying to use a custom search. I am getting Event ID 1026 and 1000. I see there was an issue with this with 2003 servers, but I am running 2012 R2 and I am not able to uninstall and reinstall .Netframework as it uninstalls the Server GUI. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Parents
  • Hi Nicole,

Thank you for the update. Everything seems normal here with the configuration. We also do not see this behavior in our labs.

Couple more questions....
    1. Is this the only InTrust server in the installation? If there are multiple, have they all been upgraded?
    2. Is it possible to share screenshot or the resulting error text you receive when the issue occurs?
  • Hi Nicole,

Thank you for the update. Everything seems normal here with the configuration. We also do not see this behavior in our labs.

Couple more questions....
    1. Is this the only InTrust server in the installation? If there are multiple, have they all been upgraded?
    2. Is it possible to share screenshot or the resulting error text you receive when the issue occurs?
Children
No Data