This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Intrust 11.3 repo viewer crashes when clicking on custom searches

I am reaching out to see if there is a solution to repo viewer crashing when trying to use a custom search. I am getting Event ID 1026 and 1000. I see there was an issue with this with 2003 servers, but I am running 2012 R2 and I am not able to uninstall and reinstall .Netframework as it uninstalls the Server GUI. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Parents
  • Hi Nicole,
    I've reproduced the issue and the cause appears to be pertaining to FIPS being enabled. Please open a Support Service Request and let me know the SR# and I can assist further. The workaround (if it is an option) in the meantime would be to run RV on a machine which does not have FIPS enabled.
  • Hi Nicole,
    I've reproduced the issue and the cause appears to be pertaining to FIPS being enabled. Please open a Support Service Request and let me know the SR# and I can assist further. The workaround (if it is an option) in the meantime would be to run RV on a machine which does not have FIPS enabled.
Children
No Data