This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

can't open attachment

can't open attachment
Parents
  • Hi Cyrus,

Yes, I get an error message - I've attached the email itself (#1) showing the pdf attachment with html suffix, the message I get when I click on the attachment icon (#2), and also a screenshot of what I get when I click the link in the #2 screen.

Some additional info... I'm realizing we had a similar issue last year & had opened a case then as well. Apparently a Microsoft Update to Outlook broke something related to Metalogix & I was provided with registry changes to fix the issue. Has there been a recent Microsoft Update that again is causing issues with Metalogix function?

I think there may actually be two issues here because the #3 attachment shows a URL starting with 173.163.180.241 which is a static IP we used to have but has recently been changed & is now 23.31.249.65

By the way, I don't have any issues opening the attachment using Outlook Web.

thanks for your help,

Richard

• Hi Cyrus,

Yes, I get an error message - I've attached the email itself (#1) showing the pdf attachment with html suffix, the message I get when I click on the attachment icon (#2), and also a screenshot of what I get when I click the link in the #2 screen.

Some additional info... I'm realizing we had a similar issue last year & had opened a case then as well. Apparently a Microsoft Update to Outlook broke something related to Metalogix & I was provided with registry changes to fix the issue. Has there been a recent Microsoft Update that again is causing issues with Metalogix function?

I think there may actually be two issues here because the #3 attachment shows a URL starting with 173.163.180.241 which is a static IP we used to have but has recently been changed & is now 23.31.249.65

By the way, I don't have any issues opening the attachment using Outlook Web.

thanks for your help,

Richard

Children
No Data