This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Documentation on moving to new servers

We are on version 7.4.123.0 with the application installed on one server and the database on a separate SQL server. Both of the servers are running Windows Server 2008. We are setting up two new servers running Windows Server 2016 and I wanted to see if you have documentation on moving the application and databases to the new server?

Thanks

Parents
  • ​I have a few questions about some items that are currently not working on our current install and would like to get working after the migration. Currently users that login to exchange web access cannot access archived email. Same for users that are using active sync on start phones. When trying to use the outlook plug to do a search we get an error saying that the connection was refused. Would it be best to schedule a call or just call support? 

Thanks

• ​I have a few questions about some items that are currently not working on our current install and would like to get working after the migration. Currently users that login to exchange web access cannot access archived email. Same for users that are using active sync on start phones. When trying to use the outlook plug to do a search we get an error saying that the connection was refused. Would it be best to schedule a call or just call support? 

Thanks

Children
No Data