Upgrade Path from AM for Exchange 8.1.1.26

Hello, 

I have searched all of the documentation I could find, and I'm trying to find out what the Upgrade Path is for Metalogix Archive Manager 8.1.1.26 to the Current Version. 

Can I run the 8.8 Upgrade on the existing environment? Or are there steps in-between? Thanks!

Parents
  • Thank you for reaching out to Metalogix support. I understand you're seeking guidance on the upgrade path for Metalogix Archive Manager from version 8.1.1.26 to the current version.

The direct upgrade path from Metalogix Archive Manager 8.1.1.26 to the current version, which is 8.8.1, is not supported. There are intermediate steps involved to ensure a successful and seamless migration process.

To upgrade your Metalogix Archive Manager environment, you'll need to follow these steps:

1. Upgrade to Metalogix Archive Manager 8.4: Download and install the Metalogix Archive Manager 8.4 upgrade package. This will update your system to a stable intermediate version.

1. Upgrade to Metalogix Archive Manager 8.6: After successfully upgrading to version 8.4, proceed to install the Metalogix Archive Manager 8.6 upgrade package. This will further enhance your system's capabilities.

1. Upgrade to Metalogix Archive Manager 8.7: Once you've upgraded to version 8.6, apply the Metalogix Archive Manager 8.7 upgrade package. This will move your system closer to the current version.

1. Upgrade to Metalogix Archive Manager 8.8.1: Finally, install the Metalogix Archive Manager 8.8.1 upgrade package. This will bring your system up to the current version, ensuring you have access to the latest features owespeedtest and shagle functionalities.

• Thank you for reaching out to Metalogix support. I understand you're seeking guidance on the upgrade path for Metalogix Archive Manager from version 8.1.1.26 to the current version.

The direct upgrade path from Metalogix Archive Manager 8.1.1.26 to the current version, which is 8.8.1, is not supported. There are intermediate steps involved to ensure a successful and seamless migration process.

To upgrade your Metalogix Archive Manager environment, you'll need to follow these steps:

1. Upgrade to Metalogix Archive Manager 8.4: Download and install the Metalogix Archive Manager 8.4 upgrade package. This will update your system to a stable intermediate version.

1. Upgrade to Metalogix Archive Manager 8.6: After successfully upgrading to version 8.4, proceed to install the Metalogix Archive Manager 8.6 upgrade package. This will further enhance your system's capabilities.

1. Upgrade to Metalogix Archive Manager 8.7: Once you've upgraded to version 8.6, apply the Metalogix Archive Manager 8.7 upgrade package. This will move your system closer to the current version.

1. Upgrade to Metalogix Archive Manager 8.8.1: Finally, install the Metalogix Archive Manager 8.8.1 upgrade package. This will bring your system up to the current version, ensuring you have access to the latest features owespeedtest and shagle functionalities.

Children
No Data