This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

my controlpoint online application no longer populates with site collections

Your help is needed for the following issue.

my controlpoint online application no longer populates with site collections. we've recently updated our admin passwords.  xcAdmin log attached

for note:

spfarm_prod = global admin acct

spfarm_stage = app pool service acct

Thank you for assistance,

Eric Robinson

Parents
  • Hi Pat/Paul, Referring to the instructions below: 1) Navigate to the server where you originally installed the On-Prem components for the application. 2) Navigate to >, and run the xcClient.exe application as an administrator. ControlPoint On-Prem is on server 1321 ControlPoint Online is on 1323 xcClient.exe is not on in the above path on 1321 but rather on 1323, which I’ve run. It looks like some of the site collections have returned but certainly not all. Also, when attempting to access ControPoint Configuration Settings, I get the following error: ControlPoint Configuration site is not accessible. When I try to execute a site permission report, I get this error: Server was unable to process request. ---> Attempted to perform an unauthorized operation. Is this the proper email to reply with the xc.Admin.log? Thanks, Eric Robinson O&M Sharepoint
  • Hi Pat/Paul, Referring to the instructions below: 1) Navigate to the server where you originally installed the On-Prem components for the application. 2) Navigate to >, and run the xcClient.exe application as an administrator. ControlPoint On-Prem is on server 1321 ControlPoint Online is on 1323 xcClient.exe is not on in the above path on 1321 but rather on 1323, which I’ve run. It looks like some of the site collections have returned but certainly not all. Also, when attempting to access ControPoint Configuration Settings, I get the following error: ControlPoint Configuration site is not accessible. When I try to execute a site permission report, I get this error: Server was unable to process request. ---> Attempted to perform an unauthorized operation. Is this the proper email to reply with the xc.Admin.log? Thanks, Eric Robinson O&M Sharepoint
Children
No Data