This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

upgrade button is missing in ControlPoint configuration wizard

I am trying to upgrade ControlPoint on  a SharePoint 2010 farm.

The current ControlPoint version ​is 4.5 and I am trying to upgrade the version to latest 7.5.

After the first phase of installing the files, I got the configuration window with only one option which is "Configure or Modify ControlPoint". The "Upgrade ControlPoint" section is missing according your Install manual page 36. please advise.

Parents
  • Thank you for your answer, I have used the correct version as you pointed out. However when trying to use the ​"Configure or Modify ControlPoint" I am being prompted to select a new configuration DB for control point, and  I am not sure if I need to reuse the exiting one, or create a new one for the newer version. any ideas ?

• Thank you for your answer, I have used the correct version as you pointed out. However when trying to use the ​"Configure or Modify ControlPoint" I am being prompted to select a new configuration DB for control point, and  I am not sure if I need to reuse the exiting one, or create a new one for the newer version. any ideas ?

Children
No Data