This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Change SQL server

We have moved the db to a different SQL server. How can I reconfigure DM to point to the new server? Thanks.

Parents
  • Thanks, that was helpful. However, I'm getting an error: The Collection Service unable to connect to the SQL Server instance hosting the Metalogix Diagnostic Manager Reporsitory. A connection to this Collection Service can not be established at this time.

Error: The Metalogix Diagnostic Manager Collection Service was unable to initialize the database during service startup:

The operation cannot be performed on database "Metalogix_DMRepository" because it is involved in a database mirroring session or an availability group. Some operations are not allowed on a database that is participating in a database mirroring session or in an availability gropu.

ALTER DATABASE statement failed.

I tried using both a single server name as well as the AG alias. Any leads? Thanks.

• Thanks, that was helpful. However, I'm getting an error: The Collection Service unable to connect to the SQL Server instance hosting the Metalogix Diagnostic Manager Reporsitory. A connection to this Collection Service can not be established at this time.

Error: The Metalogix Diagnostic Manager Collection Service was unable to initialize the database during service startup:

The operation cannot be performed on database "Metalogix_DMRepository" because it is involved in a database mirroring session or an availability group. Some operations are not allowed on a database that is participating in a database mirroring session or in an availability gropu.

ALTER DATABASE statement failed.

I tried using both a single server name as well as the AG alias. Any leads? Thanks.

Children
No Data