This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

I have 7 sharepoint sites that I am backing up. one of them freezes at a particular file what can I do to help finish this backup. because it freezes, it holds up backups of the next 2 jobs in its queue

I have 7 sharepoint sites that I am backing up. one of them freezes at a particular file what can I do to help finish this backup. because it freezes, it holds up backups of the next 2 jobs in its queue
Parents
  • This has now made things worse. Now It is not responding and now the service account I use to set the backups locks every time. Robb Sparks / businessolver / Network Administrator OFFICE 515.273.1577 / MOBILE 515.689.7811 / rsparks@businessolver.com [cid:image003.png@01D3AEE1.711C96D0] Includer / Responsibility / Positivity / Woo / Restorative businessolver.com This message and its attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and its attachments.
  • This has now made things worse. Now It is not responding and now the service account I use to set the backups locks every time. Robb Sparks / businessolver / Network Administrator OFFICE 515.273.1577 / MOBILE 515.689.7811 / rsparks@businessolver.com [cid:image003.png@01D3AEE1.711C96D0] Includer / Responsibility / Positivity / Woo / Restorative businessolver.com This message and its attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and its attachments.
Children
No Data