Migrating only Users and workstations from a Domain with O365 to another domain, should I disable the Source user accounts after migration?

Migrating only Users and workstations from a Domain with O365 to new domain, should I disable the Source user accounts after migration? or would this disable their O365 account? They need to be able to continue having access to O365 until I create another Azure AD Connect from the new Domain to O35, then do Tenant to Tenant migration.

• If you disable the account in the source, Azure AD Connect will sync that status to Azure AD.   So I would not disable their source accounts with a second migration session through MMAD when cutting the user over.

Ideally, you would not cut-over a user into the target environment until MMAD has created the object in the target and Azure AD Connect creates the object in Azure AD and ODM has been used to migrate the source tenant mailboxes, onedrive, teams, etc to the target tenant.   

• Hi Chris, could I migrate the user and computer from the source domain and leave the source account enabled for now? my only worry is, if source and target accounts are enabled and with one-way dir sync to keep access to O365, where does the user change the password and for administration purpose, where do we modify the user group memberships? only from the source domain, in the mean time?