Active Directory Processing

Hello,

Greetings of the day! Hope you guys are doing well.

As per resource processing guide in Active Directory Processing, it says Add target users to source groups. This is the most common operation for ADPW. 

Q1. I need to know what are the circumstances, conditions and prerequisites for "Adding target users to source groups by ADPW”? Does it have anything to do whether sidhistory is migrated or not while migrating users and groups from source domain to target domain in inter-forest AD migration?

Q2. If resources had been migrated from source domain file server to target domain file server, then do I still need to add target users to source groups by ADPW?

Q3. During inter-forest AD Migration, security groups had been migrated with sidhistory and those groups still exist in the source domain. For example, domain local groups in source domain had been migrated with sidhistory and converted to global groups.

a)Then do I still need to add target users to source groups by ADPW?

b) What if the source user had been deleted from source domain after migration, I mean if source domain local group members have been deleted after migration then how ADPW handles this?

Q4. How does the Append and Replace option work for process group membership by ADPW? What exactly does it do in the Append and replace option?

Please answer and explain specific to above mentioned questions.