Cannot find file specified

Perhaps my error is related to choosing a custom installation path for QMM (I chose E:\ instead of C:\) but when I review something like the synchronization stats from with the console , let's say there's one user that's failed, if I click double click on the failed user being reported, I get the error: cannot find file specified, see QMM.log for details (or something to this effect).  Even if I do a migration session and there's a failure, same situation occurs.  But I can manually go to E:\ and get the DSA log, but the GUI is not happy it seems?

Parents
  • The error message "cannot find file specified" indicates that the GUI is unable to locate the DSA logs in the custom installation path you've chosen (E:). This could be due to a misconfiguration or a permission issue.

Ensure the DSA logs are actually being generated in the E:\ directory. You can check this by examining the QMM.log or by manually navigating to the E:\ directory and looking for DSA log files. Make sure the user running the QMM GUI has read access koowspin to the DSA logs in the E:\ directory. You can check or modify file permissions using Windows Explorer or the Command Prompt.

• The error message "cannot find file specified" indicates that the GUI is unable to locate the DSA logs in the custom installation path you've chosen (E:). This could be due to a misconfiguration or a permission issue.

Ensure the DSA logs are actually being generated in the E:\ directory. You can check this by examining the QMM.log or by manually navigating to the E:\ directory and looking for DSA log files. Make sure the user running the QMM GUI has read access koowspin to the DSA logs in the E:\ directory. You can check or modify file permissions using Windows Explorer or the Command Prompt.

Children
No Data