MNE - Minimum Permission in Office 365

my customer does not allow the use of Global Admin on their O365 tenant.

In addition to the Full Access Rights permission on each mailbox, what is the minimum permission required in O365 to only insert the converted Lotus Notes data (using MNE) into the Outlook mailbox?

Parents
  • Hello Rodney,

Thanks for posting to the Migrator for Notes to Exchange (MNE) forum. I understand that you have questions about minimum permissions when migrating to Office 365 with MNE. As far as migrating user mailbox data, only "Full Access" rights to those Office 365 mailboxes being migrated are required.

If MNE does not have Global Admin rights there will be other limitations, including, but not limited to:

• Unable to manage the MNE Admin Pool feature
    • Unable to create or license users in Office 365
    • Unable to set forwarding in Office 365

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Quest | Support

• Hello Rodney,

Thanks for posting to the Migrator for Notes to Exchange (MNE) forum. I understand that you have questions about minimum permissions when migrating to Office 365 with MNE. As far as migrating user mailbox data, only "Full Access" rights to those Office 365 mailboxes being migrated are required.

If MNE does not have Global Admin rights there will be other limitations, including, but not limited to:

• Unable to manage the MNE Admin Pool feature
    • Unable to create or license users in Office 365
    • Unable to set forwarding in Office 365

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Quest | Support

Children