MNE Schedule not working

I configured the MNE schedule service and I see that it is in "Busy" status for a collection that I created but it does not generate a log or entry in the Summary.

I'm exporting data from Lotus Notes to Office 365 (Archive Online)

How do I know it's doing what it's supposed to?

Thanks

Parents
  • Hello Rodney,

Thanks for posting to the Migrator for Notes to Exchange (MNE) forum. I understand that you are experiencing issues running scheduled tasks. I have a couple of questions to better assist you:

1.) What type of task are you trying to schedule in MNE, a user mailbox migration, an Export Notes Directory operation, a group provision?

2.) On the MNE migration server | Administrative Tools | Services is the “Quest Migrator for Notes to Exchange Task Scheduler” running?

3.) You mentioned you are migrating to Office 365, are you also using the Admin Pool feature within MNE?

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Quest | Support

• Hello Rodney,

Thanks for posting to the Migrator for Notes to Exchange (MNE) forum. I understand that you are experiencing issues running scheduled tasks. I have a couple of questions to better assist you:

1.) What type of task are you trying to schedule in MNE, a user mailbox migration, an Export Notes Directory operation, a group provision?

2.) On the MNE migration server | Administrative Tools | Services is the “Quest Migrator for Notes to Exchange Task Scheduler” running?

3.) You mentioned you are migrating to Office 365, are you also using the Admin Pool feature within MNE?

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Quest | Support

Children