This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

On Demand Recovery for Azure AD Difference reports available on April 27th

The new feature called Differences will be available in On Demand Recovery for Azure AD starting on April 27th.  This new feature will show you changes to a user or group by comparing the backup to live Azure AD\O365.  It can be found under the Differences tab between Objects and Events in the Backup and Recovery Dashboard.

Please test it out and send me your feedback in this discussion.  

Parents
  • I think Jeff is correct. The point of comparing multiple backups is to find which one of the backups has the correct state of the object/value you are trying to restore. Very often, you don't find out a change that was made causes some issue until many, many subsequent backups have been taken. It might even be useful if the multi-selected backups you want to compare also shows concurrently what's in the live environment so that the admin simply has all the data right there in 1 view that he/she cares about to ensure the right restore is taking place.
  • I think Jeff is correct. The point of comparing multiple backups is to find which one of the backups has the correct state of the object/value you are trying to restore. Very often, you don't find out a change that was made causes some issue until many, many subsequent backups have been taken. It might even be useful if the multi-selected backups you want to compare also shows concurrently what's in the live environment so that the admin simply has all the data right there in 1 view that he/she cares about to ensure the right restore is taking place.
Children
No Data