How can I track down which account this error is referring to, "AADSTS50034: The user account {EmailHidden} does not exist in the <> directory"?

This appears to be preventing the completion of the Calendar Sharing Task but the logs have virtually no information on which account it might be or whether the Tasks is actually completing and simply failing on one account.

Parents
  • Hello,

Thanks for posting to the On Demand forum. I understand you are experiencing an error when trying to Enable Calendar Sharing within On Demand Migration (ODM). Have you clicked "Configure connections" and entered the migration admin account credentials for both the source and target Office 365 tenants? If not, could you try entering the credentials and then run the Enable Calendar Sharing task again?

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Quest | Support

• Hello,

Thanks for posting to the On Demand forum. I understand you are experiencing an error when trying to Enable Calendar Sharing within On Demand Migration (ODM). Have you clicked "Configure connections" and entered the migration admin account credentials for both the source and target Office 365 tenants? If not, could you try entering the credentials and then run the Enable Calendar Sharing task again?

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Quest | Support

Children
No Data