This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is there any way to script getting information from ODME

Is there any way to script getting information from ODME in a similar way you can from MigrationWiz?

I would like to create my own reports, so having access to the raw data by using REST and/or PowerShell would be reall good.

Parents
  • Thanks for the feedback. Yes, you are correct, currently the two options for the Download Additional Details report are to limit it to the rows displayed in the table (max 100), or to select the details by month and year:

I can have the product team log an Enhancement Request to consider adding the ability to select the entire Migration Plan to the Download Additional Details report.

• Thanks for the feedback. Yes, you are correct, currently the two options for the Download Additional Details report are to limit it to the rows displayed in the table (max 100), or to select the details by month and year:

I can have the product team log an Enhancement Request to consider adding the ability to select the entire Migration Plan to the Download Additional Details report.

Children
No Data