This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is there any way to script getting information from ODME

Is there any way to script getting information from ODME in a similar way you can from MigrationWiz?

I would like to create my own reports, so having access to the raw data by using REST and/or PowerShell would be reall good.

• Is there a way to download all the Audit Logs for a Plan Run?
  • Thanks for the feedback. Perhaps the best way to handle this request would be to add the same "Download Log URL" column from the Download Additional Details report into the "Get Report" summary that is available on the main ODME Dashboard.

What are your thoughts?

• I think that is a great idea, but I also like offering a way to programmatically access this data. Powershell cmdlet s would be ideal.
  • Not sure if its possible, but typically I run migration #1 01/01/1990 - 01/01/1990 to make the email addresses are okay. Then I run a proper date range. Could you expose the run number of a user so with the output from Download Additional Details you can see the latest migration for a user?
  • I agree. I have brought both requests, adding the Download Log URL to the "Get Report" and customized reports via PowerShell, to the product team for consideration as an Enhancement Request.
  • As a best practice, we don't generally recommend performing a "test migration" using an invalid date range, as this will count against the 10 available successful migration "passes" that each mailbox is allowed. However, I do understand that you want to verify the migration settings for each user before starting the production migration. I want to let you know that there is an existing Enhancement Request to provide a "pre-flight check" of all mailboxes in the Mailboxes list (step 2), before performing a migration.

The Download Additional Details report should show all migration passes for a user. You can create a filter in Excel to filter by user, then sort by the Completion Time (column A) to put the migration passes in sequential order.

I will go ahead and ask that the product team enter an Enhancement Request to include the migration pass number in the Download Additional Details report.
  • awesome thank you!

btw EMMigration.ServiceAccount is my alter ego :-D