Hosted Exchange documentation

Hello,

Can anyone point me to documentation on how to connect Quest on demand to my hosted Exchange environment?

Parents Reply Children
  • Thanx for the reply. I am still having an issue setting up a migration job. I am attempting to migrate with a source server of Exchange 2019. The documentation says: "To set up a migration, you must specify the connection properties for your source email service and target email service. This is done in the Connections tab."

I don't have any option for this. The web interface is asking for a source tenant. I don't have a source tenant; I have a source Exchange server.  How do I connect to a source Exchange server?

•  Hello  , 

I hope to help clear up some confusion. Quest has two similarly named products that support different migration scenarios...

In your scenario, with on an on-premise Exchange 2019 source, it sounds like you are in need of On Demand Migration for Email (ODME). ODME supports multiple sources and targets.

The ODME Portal can be found here: https://portal.ondemand.quest.com

Based on your description, it seems that you may be accessing the On Demand Migration (ODM) portal, which currently only migrates from one M365 tenant to another M365 tenant.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or need any additional clarification. 

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Quest | Support