New location tracking capabilities mitigate risks of company data being unwillingly exposed; lowers annual costs associated with replacing lost or stolen mobile devices
KACE Cloud Mobile Device Manager now features new location tracking capabilities that make it simple to track any lost or stolen device, increasing the odds of fast recovery and minimizing unwanted fraudulent access.
As more and more employees continue to bring their personal devices to work, the attack surface for threats to exploit vulnerabilities in mobile devices will only continue to grow. 83% of respondents to a recent Verizon study know they're at risk from mobile threats; however, less than 50% have a mobile device management solution in place. That’s why gaining visibility over all the mobile devices that interact with your business network through mobile device management is so crucial, especially as cyber criminals increasingly target human vulnerabilities.
Additional features/user benefits now available with the most recent marketing release of KACE Cloud MDM include:
- New Kiosk Mode for Android devices allows administrators to lock down a device and limit activity to a specific application or task
- New Disallowed Apps feature brings blacklisting parity to the Android platform by providing administrators the ability to allow specific apps to be blocked on Android devices
- New FileVault Encryption Support enables admins to easily manage macOS systems with the ability to include MDM inventory within the FileVault recovery keys that were created during the disk encryption setup process for secure inventory.
- New DEP Multi-Server Capabilities supports multiple Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP) accounts within a customer’s MDM tenant. A default DEP profile can then be set for each device type that were applied within Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager.
- KACE Cloud MDM is available now. To sign up for a free trial, go here.
- Go here to learn more about Quest KACE solutions.