Welcome to the OnDemand Migration for Email Community!

Read Blog  Watch Videos  Get Support  Learn More
Ondemand Migration for Email Forum Posts
Ondemand Migration for Email Blog Posts
    • 23 Oct 2017

Migrator for Notes to Exchange update required for migrations to Office 365!

We are excited to announce a new version of Migrator for Notes to Exchange 4.15.1 is now available for download. This update is required for customers migrating to Office 365 and should be installed prior to October 31 st , in order to meet new Office 365 requirements . Look what's new: MAPI over HTTP This release adds support for MAPI over HTTP. This is now the default protocol when migrating to Office 365...
    • 27 Sep 2017

On Demand Migration for Email now migrates Exchange Recoverable Items to Office 365

Are you considering migrating to Office 365, or an on-premise Exchange server? Perhaps your company is involved in a merger or divestiture and you need to migrate under a condensed timeline, from one Office 365 tenant to another Office 365 tenant… Would you like a solution that requires no on-premise infrastructure and scales up to meet your migration needs automagically? Well the good news is that many customers...
    • 25 Sep 2017

Get Rid of Your Old Coffee Makers – Pre- and post-migration analysis with Enterprise Reporter

When you move out of a house, do you just toss everything into boxes, then throw the boxes into a truck? That’s a pretty tempting approach to moving, especially if you don’t really want to move in the first place. But look what a mess awaits you at the new house. You can’t put your hands on anything useful when everything’s in a jumble. Worse yet, you also realize that you’ve missed a good...
    • 21 Sep 2017

Fortune Cookies Don’t Lie: Office 365 Cloud Security Is in Your Future

The meal is finished, so your waiter brings the check and a handful of fortune cookies. One by one, you and your friends go around the table reading them. “‘You cannot stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.’ Well, that’s profound.” “‘The love of your life will appear in front of you unexpectedly.’ Huh. I never could have guessed that.” “‘A great...
    • 21 Sep 2017

Improving Active Directory Security with Blue Team defense services

A few weeks ago, Bryan Patton wrote about using Microsoft's Enhanced Security Admin Environment (ESAE) to improve your Active Directory security . Whether you make the decision to migrate to an ESAE environment, to an "Orange Forest", or to harden your existing environment, Quest can help you identify and remediate existing gaps as well as provide proactive management to prevent future gaps from developing...
    • 20 Sep 2017

Nail Your Security Audits and Assessments – Enterprise Reporter Suite

“Call and let me know how much fun you’re having,” I told my cousin when she went off to college a few weeks ago. “As if,” she said. “What’s the big deal?” I said. “Spend five minutes and tell me how much fun you’re having.” “I’d rather spend those five minutes having fun than reporting on it. You’re on my finsta ; that’s all...
    • 20 Sep 2017

When $#!% hits the fan, what’s your Azure AD recovery plan? Find out at Microsoft Ignite!

Identity is the new control plane, which means that being able to back up and recover both your on-premises Active Directory and Azure Active Directory (AD) is critical. But most customers I work with don’t know how to respond if sensitive objects are accidentally or maliciously deleted from Azure AD. See, if you use Microsoft Azure AD or Office 365 , it is important to understand the differences between the on...
    • 19 Sep 2017

How to protect against AD security breaches and insider threats? Find out at Microsoft Ignite!

Remember Hank the Hacker ? Hank is a fictional character we created for a recent webcast series around Active Directory security best practices. Hank represents hackers that appear in many shapes and sizes and who love to exploit the security limitations of AD, Azure AD and Office 365 . Hank the Hacker will send cyberattacks on your email, he’ll block login access with ransomware, he’ll use pass-the-hash techniques...
    • 18 Sep 2017

Detecting Active Directory breaches: How to Focus on the Needles and Not the Haystacks

One thing is for certain – security has never been so scrutinized and publicized as it has these last few years. IT security spending is the highest it has ever been and yet cyberattacks, and the stolen company and customer data that follows, continues to dominate headlines. Just this month as many as 143 million customers were affected by the breach at credit reporting agency Equifax. The worldwide economic impact...
    • 13 Sep 2017

Shirt me at Microsoft Ignite

Humans, by nature, are obsessed with free things. This is one of the main reasons I avoid Costco during peak sample hours. And the only thing better than free things – are cool free things. That’s why I’m personally pumped about our daily giveaways and raffle prizes happening in booth 717 at Microsoft Ignite . So, whatcha got? First, we’re giving away #STOPHANK t-shirts and some other cools...
More Content