This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Rapid Recovery 6.1 - Server Error timeouts and how to delete alerts?

This used to be possible in Appassure but I can't seem to find a way - I have a 1yr log of alerts that take forever to load now on my Cores - in previous versions they would load just fine. I kee receiving timeouts also and can't seem to find where to change these. All connection timeouts I can find are at least 10min or greater. 

Any ideas?

• Ok I found out how to Dismiss All alerts - however, there are over 7,000 pages of alerts and I receive the above timeout error trying to clear them. Ugh. So really, the timeout issue is what is truly holding me back. Any idea where to set that? I will receive it even if the Core Console is just sitting there idle browsing a core or if some operation (such as dismissing all alerts) takes longer than 1 min 40 seconds. I even searched the HKLM/Software/Appassure registry key for "01:40" and "1:40" and it found nothing.
  • Are you using the central management console to connect to this core? The error message stack trace looks like it is coming from the central management console. If you are then you need to increase it's timeout settings which are in the registry in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AppRecovery\Mcmp\ProxyService. That's where the 1:40 is coming from. You can either increase the timeout there, or you could go directly to the core console on the core you are working with and use it to dismiss this massive quantity of alerts.
  • Doh! Yes I found it - I was searching the Cores instead of the machine the Central Console was installed on. Found the setting and changed it. Thank you!!