This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Upgrading Rapid Recovery Core to 6.1.3.100 broke Azure

On my DL4300 appliance my newly created Azure Archive scheduled jobs kept failing with the Memory Exceeded error, so I updated my Rapid Recovery Core to 6.1.3.100 and now my DL4300 does not allow me to create Cloud Archives. I deleted my Azure archive files in the cloud, didn't need the failed previous archive files anyway, and tried to force an archive, it failed. I deleted the scheduled archive job and the cloud accounts, and tried to start over, but after recreating the Azure Cloud account, and then trying to create a scheduled archive job the "Next" button does not do anything in the wizard and sometimes it refreshes the Core Interface closing the Wizard window.

Any thoughts?

Parents
  • Perfect, I ran all windows updates prior to running the Core upgrade, but did not run Windows Updates again after the Core upgrade, so that was it.

- Prior to a Core Upgrade, run all Windows Updates
    - Use Chrome
    - Run all windows updates after a Core update

Smart people on here :)

• Perfect, I ran all windows updates prior to running the Core upgrade, but did not run Windows Updates again after the Core upgrade, so that was it.

- Prior to a Core Upgrade, run all Windows Updates
    - Use Chrome
    - Run all windows updates after a Core update

Smart people on here :)

Children
No Data