The ActiveRoles Management Pack for SCOM is now available! This is the beta version, so your feedback would be greatly appreciated.
The ActiveRoles Management Pack SCOM 2007 provides a basic solution for monitoring availability and health of the ActiveRoles Administration Service and its information store, ActiveRoles replication status, and availability of the ActiveRoles Web Interface. By detecting, alerting on, and automatically responding to critical events, the Management Pack helps indicate, correct, and in many cases prevent outages of the Administration Service and Web Interface.
The Management Pack provides the features that you need to monitor your Quest One ActiveRoles environment, such as automated discovery, availability and performance monitoring, and replication monitoring. The Management Pack alerts you to the following error conditions:
- Administration Service is not responding
- ActiveRoles replication failure has occurred
- Connection to the ActiveRoles database has been lost
- Administration Service failed to update a Dynamic Group
- Administration Service failed to update a Group Family
- ActiveRoles Web Interface is unavailable