Let’s face it, today’s IT environments are complex. As organizations develop and deploy services via the web to their customers, their infrastructure grows and management becomes burdensome. Many businesses rely on Application Performance Monitoring (APM) to tell them whether their internallyâ€developed applications and services are performing well, whether end-users are receiving the service they depend on, and to help them solve issues when they occur.
As these organizations become more sophisticated, they seek new ways of deploying applications via platforms designed to reduce costs – like Virtualization and Cloud computing. Unfortunately, these platforms add to the complexity. With the right APM solution, however, managing the environment doesn’t need to be complex.
Please join my colleague, Carl Eberling, VP and GM of Virtualization and Monitoring here at Quest, for an informative live webcast sponsored by Information Week. Carl will lead an interesting discussion based on new trends in APM and will share his vast knowledge of IT challenges, including what it takes to tackle those challenges.
Following this webcast, Quest will be producing five additional on-demand webcasts that will delve deeper into the different aspects of managing applications including:
- User Experience Management – Why user experience is a critical element of effective APM
- Network Management – Networks play a key part in application deployment and execution
- Deployment of New Applications – Best practices for optimizing new online services
- Database Management – The importance of DB management for APM visibility
- Virtualization Management – Managing the complexities of the virtualized application environment
You can register here. We look forward to speaking with you then!