Join the Quest Virtual Trade Show on June 23, 2016 and learn from industry experts through live webcasts, network with like-minded individuals, and explore Quest solutions, all from the comfort of your own chair. You’ll have the opportunity to share best practices, tips and tricks, and stay on top of the latest software trends and technologies. This virtual event features a full day of live presentations, so get ready, get comfortable, and collaborate.
At the Quest Virtual Trade Show, you’ll be able to:
- Learn about the different Quest solutions relevant to your growing organization’s IT challenges and needs
- Hear from industry experts and IT thought leaders via live, web-based amphitheater presentations
- View, download and save valuable resources such as presentations, white papers, case studies and webinars on such topics as asset management, ITAM, patch management, software deployment and more
- Visit seven different booths hosted by Quest subject matter experts and get the experience of attending a real software tradeshow, virtually
- Participate in live chats and discussions while networking with worldwide peers in real time
Visit the virtual KACE booth to learn more about endpoint systems management and hear from subject matter expert, Ken Chalberg, who will discuss the challenges of device proliferation, ESM lifecycle management, and the benefits of all things KACE.
This is no-cost, one-day event will run live from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. It’s time for a new approach to controlling, securing and modernizing your IT world. Join us at the Quest Virtual Tradeshow, and see how the power to change your organization’s IT strategy is, literally, at your fingertips.