As you may have heard, there’s a bit of a SharePoint show in the very near future. It’s called SharePoint Conference and it’s in the LA area. And guess what? Quest will be there. In fact, once again, Quest has taken the Premier sponsor position at this important event.
There are a couple of key points I’d like to convey about this show that you might want to be aware.
- You *have* to visit the Quest booth. I told our Director of Product Marketing that I wanted to see an elephant on a unicycle riding on a high wire over the booth. Now, that’s not going to happen, but what we do have will be very entertaining and mildly educational.
- Our resident SP expert, Adam Woodruff (@adamhadm) has a speaking engagement. Listen as Adam discusses “SharePoint Migration, Implementation and Customization Notes from the Field: Observations on What Not to Do” It’s Tuesday , October 4th from 1:45am – 3:00pm and targeted at the 300 level – Veteran/Architect
- Lastly, the entire contingent of Quest SharePoint Product Managers will be there. I encourage you to reach out to them directly – like right now – to discuss your favorite Quest SharePoint product. These guys are very open to product suggestion and can help you understand the current roadmap. They are ready, willing and able to meet with you one-on-one (first come, first served).
- Site Administrator and Recovery Manager for SharePoint – Ilia Sotnikov (@iliasotnikov)
- Web Parts and Storage Maximizer for SharePoint – Curtis Kelly (@curtis2tall)
- Migration Manager for SharePoint, Migrator for SharePoint Online, File Migrator and Public Folder Migrator, Deployment Manager for SharePoint – Alex Kirillov
- Notes Migrator for SharePoint – Steve Walch
In addition, our Director of Product Management, Doug Davis (@sharepointdoug) will be in attendance. And, of course, yours truly, Bill Evans, will be in attendance as well. I strongly encourage you to reach out directly to these smart people (and me) to provide your thoughts and feedback and learn about the future of Quest’s SharePoint portfolio.