As an admin you face a growing list of burdens on your time, including day-to-day management of Active Directory. Finding tools to streamline AD management—with limited staff and budget—can be a challenge, to say the least.
Watch this Don Jones on-demand webcast and get the help you need as an overworked admin. Concentrated Tech's Don Jones will discuss how most organizations address Active Directory management, including reliable auditing, granular control over permissions, access control reporting, Group Policy management, object backup and recovery, health monitoring and more! Then, Chris Ashley from Quest will demonstrate a single-pane-of-glass solution: the new Active Administrator 7.0.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Common practices for managing AD, including native tools
- How to define the right criteria for selecting AD management tools
- When to consider point vs. “single pane of glass” solutions
- Special considerations for "integrated" administrators who do it all!
- A demonstration of the new Active Administrator 7.0 single-pane-of-glass solution
Find out if a “single pane of glass” solution is ideal for you and your organization.