Image credit: Pat Herman
In an issue of our Statistica Monthly Newsletter (yes, you can subscribe for free), our readers were made aware of a new Statistica user forum in our community pages. The new forum is intended to be a true user-to-user community, with discussion threads driven by the users, of the users, and for the users.
The good news is you don’t have to be a Statistica guru to participate! However, this forum does provide you the opportunity to share your best practices, seek feedback on vexing challenges, make product suggestions and expound on specific analytics and data topics that interest you. You can promote yourself by linking to relevant blogs and articles you have written in other forums, too, such as LinkedIn groups. This totally new forum will be regularly monitored by Dell experts and peers alike, so you can anticipate that your posts will be addressed even as we build our new community audience from scratch.
Why is this a big deal? Because the development of the Statistica platform itself is a response to your real-life use cases and the industry trends that affect you. And because you can improve your own knowledge base (and your personal brand) by collaborating with fellow Statistica users. You never know where the next big idea may come from. Here I will happily defer to greater minds than my own:
- “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.”
— Helen Keller
- “You can't develop all the competencies you need fast enough on your own. Furthermore, if you don't collaborate, your ideas will be limited to your own abilities.”
— Vishwas Chavan
- “Many ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind than the one where they sprang up.”
— Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.”
— Dalai Lama (1357-1419)
- “The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on.”
— Oscar Wilde
- “All knowledge is connected to all other knowledge. The fun is in making the connections.”
— Arthur Aufderheide
The sun never sets on the Statistica empire, because there are over 1 million Statistica users in dozens of countries around the globe, in industry and academia and government. As a Statistica user, you are never alone. So share the forum link with your peers, and we look forward to your participation.
For more information, subscribe to the Statistica newsletter >