Join us for Dell World 2014, November 4-6, and Dell World User Forum, November 4-7, in Austin, Texas. They are the premier events for industry innovators where business leaders, technologists, developers and designers meet to make things happen. Best of all? You can hear Duran Duran and Weezer live in action!
If you register today, you can buy one, get one free for $895!
Why Dell World?
Hundreds of intensive break-outs and labs allow you to customize your Dell World 2014 experience. We cover the industry’s hottest topics – you choose the sessions that best meet your specific business needs. You’ll engage with visionary IT leaders, connect with industry peers and gain invaluable insights on emerging trends like cloud computing, network security, data protection, virtualization, BYOD and more.
But since this is a Windows Server Management community, here are the tracks you will most likely be interested in:
- Executive Summit (ES4) — Painless Windows Migration: Amway Case Study. Supporting and maintaining multiple application platforms such as Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, and IBM Notes can be really expensive—and can limit your ability to adapt. Plus any migration project can create unnecessary disruption and risk. Hear first-hand experiences from Amway Corporation of how they accelerated migration while minimizing cost and disruption via Dell's ZeroIMPACT migration solutions.
- Main Track (MT21) — What's your Windows 2003 Server migration plan? Learn how to migrate, modernize, and optimize Windows application workloads in this session jointly presented by Quest and Microsoft. This session focuses on the imminent end-of-life (EOL) of Windows Server 2003 and provides prescriptive advice that will help you more quickly migrate, modernize and optimize Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, and other Windows-related application workloads.
- Main Track (MT25) —Overcoming compliance challenges: A 5-step path to governance. Do compliance audits keep you awake at night? Attend this session to learn our 5-step approach to achieving and maintaining compliance through proper governance. Starting with security awareness and training programs, then moving to access, auditing, data protection and more we’ll show you how integrated Dell Security solutions ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data while saving time, improving efficiency and helping you maintain your sanity through your next audit and beyond. .
- Main Track (MT56) — How to modernize your Active Directory (with Maine Health case study). Active Directory has been the backbone of IT operations for many organizations since the early 2000s. But many customers are learning that those early deployments are often ill-equipped to meet the needs of today’s technologies and business demands such as BYOD, the cloud and increased security and compliance. With so many systems and users relying on AD, even a minor breach or downtime can affect the entire enterprise. Discover how Dell customer Maine Health stayed in front of critical business changes, as well as increased productivity, reduced costs and mitigated risks by modernizing its AD with Quest. Our end-to-end solution helps customers easily restructure, manage, secure, comply with regulations, extend and recover your AD—something no other vendor can offer.
At Dell World User Forum, you'll hear our vision for the future of Quest and the enterprise, be among the first to see our product roadmaps, and gain practical knowledge about how Dell can help you take your IT to the next level. Plus, your User Forum pass will also grant you free general admission access to Dell World, which includes the Dell World keynotes, expo and welcome party.
Here are the Windows-focused sessions you will be most interested in:
- User Forum (UF16) —Best Practice for Ensuring a ZeroIMPACT Migration to Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint and Office 365. DSG expert Ron Robbins and trusted partner InfraScience will share migration best practices and customer win stories in this deeper dive session.
- User Forum (UF24) —Enhance and optimize your Unified Communications framework. As the promise of UC is realized and platforms are introduced, new challenges and requirements arise. In this session, learn how Quest’s new Unified Communications Command Suite (UCCS) can help you control and improve the quality of experience of UC platforms such as Lync and Exchange, and maximize the return on your UC investments. You’ll see first-hand how Dell can provide deep analytics and insights into your UC environment, as well as real-time diagnostics.
- User Forum (UF4S) — Get More out of Your Traditional or Virtualized System by Combining Select Quest Offerings to Create an Optimized Workloads Solution. DSG experts show how Windows Migration and Management tools, Foglight Performance Monitoring and Dell Cloud Manager can be combined to create an ultimate solution for optimizing traditional and virtualized workloads in Windows Server environments.
Want to attend but need help convincing your boss? Simply download the justification letter and forward.
And in case you missed the link above, here is a link to register. As a reminder, if you register for User Forum, you will also get admission to Dell World.