If you are an IT systems administrator and you missed our panelist discussion, we have an on-demand webcast that you don't want to miss!
We all know that really bad things can happen no matter where you live in the world; all you have to do is turn on the evening news. The temptation is to think they'll never happen to your organization. But the truth is every day organizations are affected by relatively small events, like errant Active Directory changes, or bigger events, like back-door attacks or natural disasters. Your ability to quickly recover from the complete destruction of a data center may spell either doom or success for your company's future.
In this on-demand webcast, you'll discover solutions that can help you:
- Recover from small Active Directory events, like human errors or software failures
- Bounce back quickly from large events with tools that can restore your entire domain or forest
- Cover all the bases with domain, IP address and FISMO role reports, pre- and post-disaster
- Stay compliant with internal policies and industry regulations
- Test your disaaster recvoery plan annually with a virtual test lab that includes production data
So, grab a cup of coffee and watch this on-demand webcast featuring our recovery experts. You'll discover strategies so you can be prepared for anything!