How to run a script from ActiveRoles Server Web Interface (Solution 2)
Post Blog Solution
Quest - Social Share Blog Details
Post comments RSS
7 Jun 2013
Previous article -
Please be noticed that the following instruction is only applicable to ActiveRoles ver 6.9 that will be available soon I believe. We made some improvements on ActiveRoles Web Interface, so here is one of them.
Well, ActiveRoles 6.9 introduces new type of command on Web Interface – Set Attribute Task. It allow having new command that modifies an attribute of selected object, such as user account, group or computer.
1) Create a virtual attribute as described in the previous article (the link above).
2) In ARS WI, go to Customization section and add a new command
3) Specify name and description of the command; select the virtual attribute and its value. Optionally, specify the confirmation message
4) Implement a script policy that handles this attribute modification as describe in the previous article (the link above). Or, implement a workflow.
5) Go to the computer properties form on ARS Web Interface, click on the "Shutdown" command on the left side.
Well, it works