Check out our new Notes migration case study!
To enable effective collaboration in its global business, Coats needed to migrate 7,500 users in 70 countries from IBM Notes to Microsoft Office 365. The migration had to be complete in just five months, without disrupting the business. Coats engaged InfraScience to help with the migration, who chose Quest Notes Migrator for Exchange and Coexistence Manager for Notes. The migration was completed on time with virtually zero impact on users, delivering solid return on investment.
In summary, here were a few of the business benefits Coats achieved with the help from InfraScience and Quest.
- Migrated 7,500 users across 70 countries simultaneously from IBM Notes to Office 365
- Ensured the migration was completed within a tight deadline of five months and without disruption to the business
- Provided business continuity by enabling seamless coexistence during the migration
- Reduced costs significantly by automating migration processes
- Made the most of available bandwidth to efficiently migrate mailboxes up to 30 gigabytes in size
Again, you can read the new case study here: https://www.quest.com/documents/coats-manufacturing-company-enables-global-collaboration-with-quest-tools-case-study-67580.pdf.
If you're more of a visual learner, we also have a video case study on this Coats migration project.
(Note: if you cannot view the embedded video, please click here to watch: https://www.quest.com/)