What's new in ActiveRoles Server Add-on for Lync Server 2.0.0
Version 2.0 adds a number of new features and enhancements to ActiveRoles Server Add-on for Lync Server. With this latest version of the add-on you can:
- Create and administer Lync Server 2013 or Lync Server 2010 users. The add-on supports both Lync Server 2010 and Lync Server 2013.
- Create and administer Lync Server users in a multi-forest Active Directory environment. Both the resource forest and central forest topology options are supported.
- Administer Lync Server users that were enabled for Lync Server using tools other than ActiveRoles Server. The synchronization workflow causes ActiveRoles Server to recognize any Lync Server-enabled user accounts that exist in the managed domains.
- View the last run time and last run result of the synchronization workflow on the add-on application page in the ActiveRoles Server console, and start the synchronization workflow immediately, without waiting for a scheduled run.
- View the user accounts that are waiting for synchronization, or failed to synchronize, with Lync Server. The add-on provides new Managed Units for that purpose, labeled "Sync Pending" and "Sync Failure."
- View or change Lync Server user properties in ActiveRoles Server's Web Interface using pages similar to Lync Server Control Panel.