Want to know how compliance-ready your state and local government IT peers are?
In a new survey conducted by Market Connections read what your peers have to say about their:
- Self-assessment of ensuring IT controls
- Top concerns regarding audits and disaster planning
- Budget impact on reactive vs. proactive compliance initiatives
- Most common challenges ensuring compliance with FISMA, PCI, HIPAA and more
- Top 5 most important features when choosing a GRC solution
Between the demands of meeting federal IT compliance mandates, increasing cybersecurity threats, and ever-shrinking budgets, it’s not uncommon for routine maintenance tasks to slip among state and local government IT departments. If it’s been months, or even only days, since you have maintained your systems, your agency may not be prepared for a compliance audit—and that could have severe financial consequences. Read the survey and learn more! And learn how governance, risk and compliance (GRC) solutions from Quest can help your agency proactively achieve (and prove) compliance.