Whether or not you choose to believe in alien conspiracies, one undebatle truth is that your organization has sensitive data residing on various file servers. If an alien were to invade your network, how long would it take you to detect the intrusion?
Maybe you're protecting credit card data, personnel files, medical records or even proprietary secrets. Typically, it is very difficult to track and enforce who has access to which documents, and most violations of information security policies and misuse of access rights go undetected.
Issues with your Windows file servers and NAS devices can result in costly service disruptions and business-crippling network downtime, to say nothing about organizational embarrassment if news spread of the breach. They can also lead to failure to comply with critical government regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Payment Card Industry (PCI) and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
The Truth Will Save You
Fortunately, the truth is out there, in the form of Change Auditor for Windows Servers, Change Auditor for NetApp and Change Auditor for EMC. With Change Auditor, you'll get award-winning capabilities, including:
- Auditing of critical changes and suspicious user/admin activities
- Real-time alerting to your mobile device
- Prevention of critical files and folders from being modified or accidently deleted
- Irrelevant event log data turned into meaningful information to drive security and compliance
- Automated reporting for corporate and government regulations
Thwart an alien invasion with Change Auditor. To learn more, watch a 2-minute product demo.
And remember, if you're not paranoid, you're crazy!