Join us April 22nd at 11:00 AM PST for this month's #ThinkChat event live on Twitter! Talk with and learn from folks in the industry on how to successfully implement Big Data and IoT projects. This month's #ThinkChat gives us an opportunity to share and discover what technologies others have been experimenting with to deliver on both Big Data / IoT initiatives. We will invite Big Data gurus along with IoT implementers to join in the conversation. Hope you will join us as well!
Follow #ThinkChat on Twitter and join the conversation!
Where: Live on Twitter – Follow Hashtag #ThinkChat to get your questions answered and participate in the conversation!
When: April 22, at 11:00 AM PST
Questions discussed on this program will include:
- How do you or your organization use Big Data and IoT on a regular basis?
- Have you experienced hurdles when trying to implement Big Data and IoT initiatives? How did you overcome these?
- What ideas and experiments did you attempt and what where the lessons learned from these innovations?
- How do you define success?
- What resources can you share for others looking to implement Big Data and IoT initiatives in their organization?
- Iterations seem to be the natural path to success, when did iterations go from experimental to production?
- Analytics measure success, at what point did the analytics help you? Perhaps the analytics allowed you to redirect or review the project?
- Are there any professional organizations that offered advice that you found helpful?
- Open forum - anything else you want to discuss.