Voting is now open for the Build Better SharePoint Contest. We have five terrific entries, all of which are good enough to win!
It’s time for you – the SharePoint for All community – to have your voices heard. Click here to vote for who you think displayed the best use of Quest Web Parts for SharePoint. And don’t take this lightly – there is a lot riding on your vote, with significant prizes to be won!
The three entries with the most votes will be named finalists. From there, our panel of SharePoint experts will name the winner and runner up. All entries will be evaluated based on visual appearance, ease of use and strategic importance to the business. Voting ends August 31.
Here are the five entries, listed in order of when they were entered:
- An Interface for Environmental and Geotechnical Data Using Quest Web Parts by Kim Forchhammer from Golder Associates AB
- Project Dashboard by Surya Challangi from ADP
- Eflex and Eflex Connect for the Australian Pest Market by Adam Ochonicki from FMC Corporation
- Human Resources Portal in SharePoint 2010 by John Ackery from Devworkz
- qListView Quest Web Part to Merge Data from Multiple Data Sources into Central Location by Ratnaker Pingili from Pentair