Toad for SAP 3.1 is here! So what’s new?
Database Map displays selected DB objects in a well-arranged customizable environment that clearly shows the architecture of the database. The arrows connecting objects reflect the reference relation. The arrows point to the referenced objects. Each object icon shows its icon, name and type.
The object is indicated by bold text and is used as a pivot point to the map. Drag and drop an object to the map or left-click and hold it to make it central.
The object is the object under mouse pointer.
The object is an object indicated by check icon in its corner. Hold Ctrl and Left-click to select one or more objects.
· Click the new big button on the toolbar or right-click an object and select to launch
Using mouse to work with the Database Map
· Use mouse wheel to zoom in and out or use the zoom controls at the left edge of the map
· When a mouse pointer is over an object, the object becomes the current object and its icon is framed in orange. The objects referenced by the current object are framed in red and those dependent are framed in blue
Using the GUI to work with the Database Map
· Use the Quick Search to find objects on the Database Map. The Map zooms on the object
Toad Information Central Integration
· Toad Intelligence Central features a full-function that enables you to perform basic operations with files stored on the TIC servers
Schema Compare Enhancements
SQL Editor Improvements
Extended Tooltips for Code Completion
New Format Script Button
File Version Control
Data Compare Enhancements
Various enhancements and bug fixes meant to improve the feature were done in this release including:
Compare result variable
SAP HANA Enhancements
New Object Editor for Remote Sources
SAP ASE Enhancements
New Information Tabs for Logins
Support for SAP ASE 15.0.2 Instead of Triggers
Change Script Statement Delimiter