We're delighted to announce that Stat v.5.8 was released March 9, 2016. This release will offer a much faster Stat Central Agent and, behind the scenes, we've also laid the groundwork for the long-awaited redesign of the user interface. Exciting things to come!
Support for New Platforms
Stat 5.8.0 now supports:
- Oracle PeopleSoft 8.55 support.
- Stat Central Agent on Oracle WebLogic Server 12c support
- Upgraded Stat Central Agent (faster, less memory intensive, with port reduction) to benefit cloud services
- Upgraded PowerBuilder client
Various enhancements for Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 support
- Added new Oracle E-Business object type for XDO XML Publisher DS by Template
- Schema objects for the Oracle E-business change management module have been moved from the Stat Central Agent to the Oracle Agents. This allows migration order to be specified on schema objects and integrated with other Oracle object types.
- We continue to work closely with our customers and have found and fixed a significant number of internally reported and externally reported bugs
See Release Notes for a complete list of features, enhancements and fixes.