The following is a list of issues resolved in this hotfix/patch. This mandatory hotfix addresses the following issues:
• Fixed data corruption issue with Shortcut elements after the multi-edit console feature has been used to modify more than a single shortcut element at once.
• Fixed issue with an unexpected business logic error ("Object reference not set to an instance of an object") when attempting to use the Remote Control button within the Remote Management tab.
• Fixed issue using ExpertAssist on computers with multiple screens. On some client operating systems (Windows 8 and later), admins were previously unable to select each screen independently during a remote-control session.
• Fixed issue with a FIPS validation error being displayed during the installation of Desktop Authority when installing to a FIPS environment with the ONRM (Off-Network Remote Management) feature enabled.
• Fixed issue with logoff events not being executed as expected when the loopback group policy setting is enabled.
• Fixed issue with a 3 min logoff delay in some environments where Google File Stream is in-use
• Fixed issue where a 16-second delay was being experienced at logon in some environments where clients have no or limited internet connectivity.
Release Notes and Download can be found HERE.