This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Appasure to Rapid Recovery Upgrade Exchange Logs

I am currently working a project to upgrade my backup server from Appassure to Rapid Recovery and wanted to know if anyone could help me out with a question. My 2010 Exchange server is running on Appasure v4 and I want to upgrade it with the Rapid Recovery Agent, when i uninstall the Replay software from the exchange will it remove the log files with it or will i have to delete those as well? Any information would be greatly appreciated. 

Parents
  • I'm referring to the log/transaction files from exchange that with the backup software installed should be cleaned up when it truncates the log files. So I guess my question is that if uninstall the Appasure software will it delete the log/transaction files with it and then just install the Rapid Recovery software, or will i have to delete the files manually? Thank you in advance for any feedback.
  • I'm referring to the log/transaction files from exchange that with the backup software installed should be cleaned up when it truncates the log files. So I guess my question is that if uninstall the Appasure software will it delete the log/transaction files with it and then just install the Rapid Recovery software, or will i have to delete the files manually? Thank you in advance for any feedback.
Children
No Data