This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Restore of VM Created a Snapshot file

Hi

i had to restore a few servers from my Rapid Recovery to a Hyper-V Host.. when this was done i noticed some files disk01-snapshot files were created along with the vhdx file.. so i need to keep these snapshot files or can they be deleted

thanks

Parents
  • Sorry for barging into the discussion but I got hacked recently too and lost important databases.
    Unfortunately (or fortunately?) I had some important info stored in my email data storage. But I guess that’s what the easiest to recover because I used this ***Information has been Flagged as Spam and has been Deleted. if you feel that the information deleted is not Spam please contact us or Reply to the Private message Sent. **** and my other data was more difficult to recover, interestingly. Data damage is getting more severe with time.

• Sorry for barging into the discussion but I got hacked recently too and lost important databases.
    Unfortunately (or fortunately?) I had some important info stored in my email data storage. But I guess that’s what the easiest to recover because I used this ***Information has been Flagged as Spam and has been Deleted. if you feel that the information deleted is not Spam please contact us or Reply to the Private message Sent. **** and my other data was more difficult to recover, interestingly. Data damage is getting more severe with time.

Children
No Data