Migrating to new clients.

Hello,

I have a server installed with 6.5 version of rapid recovery and two servers as clients.

We need to move to 2 new servers (replacing the old ones).

I can't see a way disable client (for license purposes). If I remove them will this delete the backups?

Thank you.

Thanos

Parents
  • If you remove the 'protected machines' from protection that will remove them in the license portal. Also when you  move the machine from protection it asks you if you want to keep the recovery points. If you migrate the core, the core itself will stay on the LP until it is manually removed, however it doesn't consume a license, but you can login and remove it when available, at rapidrecovery.licenseportal.com. 

• If you remove the 'protected machines' from protection that will remove them in the license portal. Also when you  move the machine from protection it asks you if you want to keep the recovery points. If you migrate the core, the core itself will stay on the LP until it is manually removed, however it doesn't consume a license, but you can login and remove it when available, at rapidrecovery.licenseportal.com. 

Children
No Data