This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error : 2319 - RETRY timedout operation timed out [at timeout_thread:470]

After upgrading to 7.6 from 7.5.1 backup work but replication fails at all time with all VMs.

Error : 2319 - RETRY timedout operation timed out [at timeout_thread:470]

What i noticed so far is the snapshot occured on the selected VM and his replicate but then LAN-FREE failed.

Any hint?

Parents
  • I opened a support ticket, they got my logs and its supposed to be in the dev hands on their side. So far they said that there is one more guy like me, maybe its you? Anyway 2 means probably lot more, now or to come. From my digging, snapshots are taken, drives are mounted on the VAs, so Something in the process of communication or replication itself between VAs because no data transfered and unmounting drives and erasing snaphots. What i saw too its its switching to Hot-Add in communication process.
    When i'll have it fix i'll post it here.
  • I opened a support ticket, they got my logs and its supposed to be in the dev hands on their side. So far they said that there is one more guy like me, maybe its you? Anyway 2 means probably lot more, now or to come. From my digging, snapshots are taken, drives are mounted on the VAs, so Something in the process of communication or replication itself between VAs because no data transfered and unmounting drives and erasing snaphots. What i saw too its its switching to Hot-Add in communication process.
    When i'll have it fix i'll post it here.
Children
No Data