Privilege Manager GPO's off Network

I'm using KACE Privilege Manager on one laptop, for a couple of pieces of software. All boxes are checked when setting the policies up. Yet as soon as I remove the laptop from the network, I lose the GPO's. The Privilege Manage containers are still showing when I run RSOP, but they're empty.

Can anyone explain why this is happening and aren't stored to the local policy?

Parents
  • Hello,

As I know you are not able to see the PM GPO's setting when you run RSOP. The only way to see the Privilege Manager GPO's settings details is by using the Privilege Manager Console. 

• Thanks. Even though I don't see them in RSOP (under PM), or gpresult, I do see the GPO's in the console on the console computer. Yet taking the client off the network is when the client appears to lose the GPO's. It worked with just the one GPO configured. This started happening with the introduction of a second GPO. We're using the community edition, so now I'm wondering what limitations there are with the community edition?

• Thanks. Even though I don't see them in RSOP (under PM), or gpresult, I do see the GPO's in the console on the console computer. Yet taking the client off the network is when the client appears to lose the GPO's. It worked with just the one GPO configured. This started happening with the introduction of a second GPO. We're using the community edition, so now I'm wondering what limitations there are with the community edition?

Children