Report scheduling failing

I have a report schedule that runs, attaches the report and emails it.

when i add another email address, the schedule runs but the report no longer attaches to the email. Thoughts?

Parents
  • Hi Trent,
    I am not sure why you are having that issue. I just did a few tests in my lab with recipients on the same To: line and did have any issues. I tried separating them with semi colon, comma and I even tried a space and all worked fine on email with attachments (received by both). I am wondering if the send limit is getting in the way. The default is 1 Mb and maybe by sending them to two recipients the size is exceeded (just guessing). Maybe increase the send size (just a guess). I tested with ER 3.2.1 H1. What version are you seeing this issue with?

Regards,
    Clarence

• Hi Trent,
    I am not sure why you are having that issue. I just did a few tests in my lab with recipients on the same To: line and did have any issues. I tried separating them with semi colon, comma and I even tried a space and all worked fine on email with attachments (received by both). I am wondering if the send limit is getting in the way. The default is 1 Mb and maybe by sending them to two recipients the size is exceeded (just guessing). Maybe increase the send size (just a guess). I tested with ER 3.2.1 H1. What version are you seeing this issue with?

Regards,
    Clarence

Children