Report scheduling failing

I have a report schedule that runs, attaches the report and emails it.

when i add another email address, the schedule runs but the report no longer attaches to the email. Thoughts?

Parents
  • Hi Trent,
    I am not sure why you are having that issue. I just did a few tests in my lab with recipients on the same To: line and did have any issues. I tried separating them with semi colon, comma and I even tried a space and all worked fine on email with attachments (received by both). I am wondering if the send limit is getting in the way. The default is 1 Mb and maybe by sending them to two recipients the size is exceeded (just guessing). Maybe increase the send size (just a guess). I tested with ER 3.2.1 H1. What version are you seeing this issue with?

Regards,
    Clarence

• I am using version 3.2. I have other schedules that have worked for months that are failing now too. but this was the first one i was working on. I will try increasing the size limit, if i can figure out where that setting is at.

• That seems strange if it has been working for a while. Does it still work when you remove the second address? The setting for the size is in the email configuration. You can access via the schedule or thru the RM configuration.

Reply Children
No Data